"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." 3 Nephi 5:13

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Last Zone Conference

      Well this past week was great! It was the best to have a 3 day break, and to see all of my old friends. I loved flying to St. Vincent and being able to give my last Testimony in Zone Conference, yes I gave my final one and man... That was a rush! I had no idea what I was going to say so I just tinged it! I loved it though. When I look back on my experiences for my mission I can't help but smile. I have enjoyed every minute of it. I can remember the things that I could have done better at, but I look at those experiences as places of Growth. That is what Life is all about. I could have been more diligent sometimes, I could have been more obedient at some things as well, but that is why we make mistakes, so that we can become more like our Heavenly Father. I have definitely not been perfect during my two year duration, but I have truly done my best to be exactly obedient. It's sad to know that I won't have any more conferences. I am sad but excited at the same time. Its a very hard thing to describe! haha I'm excited to be back in all of your arms though. I have been really thinking about what I have learned as a missionary and If I could say anything.. it would be, The little things matter most! Obedience is the first law of heaven. It will be hard to make it to the Celestial kingdom but through small and simple things great things will be come to pass. (Alma 37:6)
     It's a weird feeling knowing that most of the people that we are finding and teaching will not be baptized during my time as a missionary. But I do know that whatever is the outcome of Gods children, I'm planting the seeds. I Just hope and pray that they keep the seed and let it grow with in them. I have come to really love God's children and I can see the blessings of loving them with the Love that Christ and Heavenly Father have for them. It has blessed my life and I know that love is essential for helping people feel that love and peace that the Gospel brings.