"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." 3 Nephi 5:13

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Trying to Concentrate

Hey everybody!

   It's really crazy knowing that my mission has come and gone that fast! I was looking back last night at the experiences of my mission and for some reason I was taken back to Chaguanas!  Wow, I have come a long way! I feel like God has made a huge change in my life! He gave me a small desire to serve, and that small seed was fed and nourished by the family I love so much and from Good Friends! I'm grateful for EVERYTHING!

   Well this past week was really good for me!  W
e have been having a lot of tourists come to church lately. We had like 25 last week... this week we had about 10. It's funny when we see a lot of white people in our chapel. 

   I have really been trying to study the assigned reading, PMG and Conference Talks HARD! I have had a constant desire to study well my entire mission and I don't want to loose concentration these final weeks prior to my departure! It's getting harder and harder to concentrate but I'm trying my hardest to continue to work hard and not get really trunky! The hardest part is being in the apartment during the 4 hours of study! haha So I feel really good when we can finally go out and work! I love working hard that is for sure! I love this work. I'm grateful for the blessings that come from living the gospel! I know that It's true and I cannot deny it!

Love, Elder Aaron Hill

                  Elders Hill, Tulikihakau, Hodgkinson