"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." 3 Nephi 5:13

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

The Cure --- WORK!!

Well this week went by surprisingly fast for me. I thought that the last few weeks of a mission were going to go by slow... but I have really dug into the grind this week and hey! It's Monday again. I love the way that I feel spreading the gospel to these wonderful West Indian people. I'm certainly going to miss these wonderful feelings! I Love doing this work. I don't have any desire to stop now! It will just keep getting harder to focus... but I know the cure already! WORK!

    We had an investigator at church for the first time this transfer! Wahoo!!! Her name is M---. And what do you know, she has been coming all transfer and I didn't even know! She is really cool and has a great understanding of the gospel.

   The area is looking up! We are getting more and more people that are interested! A--- talked to us this week and shared that she feels rushed. So we let her set her own day and she chose the 6th of June! She said that she felt the spirit confirm to her that the Book of Mormon was true and that she knows that she needs to get baptized! She received that answer reading Alma 32 that we left with her! She is a powerful example to the people she is around.

   I truly know that this is the work of the Lord! I'm grateful for the change that has taken place in my life and the ability that I have had to become a powerful teacher. It has been a ride and a rush at points, and has been hard, but I know that the Lord has and will continue to bless me for my efforts that I have so poured out to him through my love! If I had to serve again I would! It would be hard to do it again, but the blessings that come are priceless!!!

Love Aaron! ;)



Elder Tulikihakau and Hill