"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." 3 Nephi 5:13

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Getting Trunky

    Well everyone... My week went by S....L....O......W........ Yup it's finally starting! Trunkyness is kicking in. I'm still working really hard it just feels like my mind is not in it as it used to be. That Light at the end of the tunnel is so close I can almost taste it! I'm don't really get too much sleep and when I study it feels like I'm a little kid trying to concentrate on my homework after school when it has just snowed. haha I love being a missionary so much, but to say that I'm not excited to come home would be a horrible lie.

    I'm really trying hard to get Elder T to know and understand the area. He is doing great. We met a really cool guy named J--- that has a strong desire to serve God. He openly accepted to be baptized if he comes to know it's true! He contacted us and believes that it wasn't just by coincidence... I agree completely with him. It's really hard to find people that want to be baptized now for some reason. I think the Lord is testing me to see how diligent I can be these last few weeks of my mission. I love Missionary work. I have thought about Sacrifice a lot lately and how I will sacrifice when I return home. I'm excited for the future and my service in the Church. I'm grateful for the time I've had to serve!!!

I love you all.. take care until next week!

Elder Hill!