"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." 3 Nephi 5:13

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Signing Off for Now

   Well everyone! This email will probably be pretty short, due to I'll see you all, well most of you in a few days! Ah I'm so excited to see you again. I feel that this past two years has gone so fast but so slow all at the same time if that makes sense and is even possible.
   This past week has been an emotional roller coaster for me! Since Thursday last week, I have been having a lot of doubts if I have been a good missionary! Satan has really been getting into my head putting doubts in my mind. I was listening to them because they seem so real. I realized about Friday night and Saturday that it is a feeling of anticipation because I'm excited to come home. Only instead, I feel guilty for being excited. It's interesting and hard to explain. But essentially I know that I have been a good missionary and worked hard. So I feel like the doubt and trouble will let off as I return home and realize all the good I have done!

   General Conference was good for me! I had the same favorite as mom. (Elder Pearson) I thought that talk was really good! as well as M. Russell Ballards talk in the priesthood session... ;) if you know what I mean! I feel like a lot of talks were geared towards return missionaries. Maybe that's just my perspective and the spirit talking to me. But they focused a lot on being faithful to the things that I'm teaching people. My worst fear is slipping up when I get home. But comfort came to me when I heard the talk about desires. If I have a prayer in my heart and work as hard as I can to not slip up, and do the little things I will build my testimony consistently and be a strong disciple of Christ!

   Well my nerves could go through the roof right now! I'm excited! I fly to Trinidad on Wednesday morning on LIAT.. so I hope they don't loose my luggage.. knock on wood! But my flight leaves at 7 in the morning. We spend the day there. We will have a departing devotional with pres. Mehr and dinner, then I fly out Thursday morning.

   Well I don't really have anything else to say! Thanks for the final mail!

MISSIONARY LIFE IS THE BEST TYPE OF LIFE!!!

Love ELDER HILL.... signing off for now! might be reinstated in the future!