"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." 3 Nephi 5:13

Friday, April 10, 2015

Coming Home!


Today was the Day!  The day I was set apart as a missionary 2 years previous.  Who would have thought it would have come to an end this quickly?  As I look back I can only see the blessings that have come into my life, and the man that my Heavenly Father has asked me to become in only a short amount of time.  When I think about it... I served during my 20th year as a child of God, and gave back to him 10%. My Two years was served in the West Indies!  I lived it, I loved it, and I will always cherish the wonderful memories and actions I was able to be blessed with.  I have come to an understanding of the Gospel that will always stick with me as I stay true and faithful to his miraculous teachings! The Friends that I made are Lifelong, and Eternal!  I'm sad that it is all ending, but at the same time I'm comforted by the fact that I came, I did, I conquered, and I worked my tail end off!  I feel amazing and I Cant wait for the blessings and miracles I have yet to experience on my next mission of Life! 





Elder Christensen and Hill

Elder Glade and Dearing

Elder Ferrin and Hill

Surprised by My Brother in Houston

Snow Capped Mountains!



Waiting Patiently

Returning With Honor

Best Birthday Present Ever!


Luggage arrived a week later ;)