"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." 3 Nephi 5:13

Thursday, January 15, 2015

New Record!

     Well everyone! I beat my record for Lessons in a week again! I have to find something to do because my mind wanders a lot. I get so antsy in the apartment that the only thing I can seem to do is work and teach people. It's funny how I have come to love teaching people instead of just liming and doing nothing... except for on P-days... I love liming on those days! This past week went by so fast! I can't believe it! I was looking at my planner for last transfer... I had a total of 20 member lessons, 101 lessons w/out a member, and 36 recent convert/less active lessons. So a total of 157 lessons in about 42 days. Not too bad if you ask me! I hope it's God's will that we get some baptisms!

    A lady contacted us about 5 weeks ago, but the thing is she could only meet on Sunday afternoons and so we actually had forgotten the last few times to go by. But yesterday we called her and she said we could come by. She is a pentecostal and hasn't gone to church for "years" - she couldn't remember the last time she went, so it was a while ago. She has two daughters. The 3 of them are really smart. We had a lesson with them about the restoration. It only seemed like an hour but I looked at my watch and 3 hours had passed! It was a great lesson and the spirit was really strong. I can see a lot of good things happening with these 3 because they are willing to read the Book of Mormon and pray about it! I see a lot of promise in them!
    The Book of Mormon really helps to clear up concerns and it is amazing to me knowing that the Book really does resolve all confusion and heartache.


                                                                "The Message of the Restoration"