"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." 3 Nephi 5:13

Monday, December 15, 2014

Celebrating 25 Years

   Well everyone, this past week actually just flew by for me!  It was good because I am finding that the more time that is idle time (like in studies or during lunch or at night time) I start getting really trunky!  Not homesick...but Trunky!  It's so ridiculous! 

   My testimony has grown of asking people for referrals.  I have been asking everyone and it has been working miracles!  We have gained a lot of new investigators which is amazing.  No dead wood anymore!  It feels great!  We truly need to talk with everyone about the Gospel.  Time is wasting... I actually want to just go talk with people right now!













   I had Zone Conference on Tuesday.  President Mehr taught a lot about the Atonement, due to the Christmas season.  The Church launched a special video that is being shown all throughout the world which is inspiring everyone to be better and Remember "The Gift".  It's a great video... if you haven't already seen it, I suggest you do soon!

  Saturday we had 'Celebration 2015' - a talent show celebrating the Church being established for 25 years in the Caribbean.  It was great. The performers did a great job and what made it better was to have an investigator there.  It was the BEST! It made me smile from ear to ear!