"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." 3 Nephi 5:13

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Dressed In White

     So I just want to tell you that L--- was baptized on Saturday!!! So that was super cool for me to experience. I was really excited when she told me that she wanted me to baptize and confirm her. It was truly a blessing from the Lord. We had a great service with 2 other people and so a lot of us were all dressed up in white. It was a beautiful scene. On Sunday we went by and talked about the temple and the holy ghost. We are really trying to help her continue on the path of true conversion. I don't want to hear 5 years from now that the missionaries are trying to get her to come back to church. She did tell me that she knows that this is what she knows God wanted her to do, so that is the best start you could ever have. A firm assurance that you're on the right path!