"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." 3 Nephi 5:13

Sunday, November 2, 2014

A bApTiSm!!!‏



Well everyone... 
We 
had a baptism this past week which was sweet! It always makes me 
feel so good when we get a baptism and have worked really hard with them for quite some time. It was really cool how everything happened and I can definitely see that the Lord had a huge part in the teaching process. I almost cry because of how much they have changed since the beginning of teaching them. Only the Spirit could help them. I love how the gospel applies to everyone who actually gives it a try. 

I had the opportunity to give a Priesthood blessing this past week to a member. She asked me for a blessing and I didn't think too much of it. I can't even remember what I said. Well, she came up to me on Sunday, and told me how grateful she was for the blessing I gave to her. I told her it was not me but the Lord speaking through me. She even mentioned me in her testimony of the power of the priesthood. It was very touching and really makes me think of how worthy we have to be all the time. I have a responsibility as a priesthood holder, missionary, and future husband to be worthy at all times because I will never know when the priesthood which I hold will have to be exercised and my worthiness will be a huge factor in blessing the lives of others. I have a very powerful testimony of all things that pertain to the gospel and I know that God Lives and loves us. I'm grateful for the chance that I have to be a missionary and time and time again I say I never will regret this time I've had to serve.