"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." 3 Nephi 5:13

Monday, September 29, 2014

Zone Conference















This past week was good for us. For our mission leadership council with Elder Zivic, we focused on making sure that our investigators are prepared before they get baptized so they don't fall into inactivity. It breaks my heart to have a convert fall away from the church. One way we can avoid this is by teaching our people more about the Book of Mormon and helping them gain a testimony of it. If they receive a powerful experience of feeling the spirit while reading the book of Mormon they will have a long and joyful conversion and stay! I really enjoyed Zone Conference. I learned a lot about Justice and Mercy and Immutable Laws vs. the Laws of God. God obeys all law, that's what makes him God, because he is perfectly Obedient. If not, He would cease to be God! I will look upon my notes for quite sometime and ponder on the things that were taught so that I can become a better teacher, leader, and son of God!



Well General Conference is this weekend... so I challenge all of you to write down your personal questions and the things you feel prompted to. I testify that all your questions will be answered as you listen to the spirit and the inspired words that the Brethren will say!

I love you all - take care!
Elder Hill