"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." 3 Nephi 5:13

Monday, September 8, 2014

Weeks Are Flying By!

    Well everyone... another week has flown by!  I can't believe how fast that one went.. I feel it went faster than the one before. haha There was so much going on I really can't remember half... I'm behind for the first time in my journal, because I'm so exhausted at night I just want to sleep. But it is all good. I love being a zone leader. I love leading missionaries and teaching by example. I Love the feelings I get through the Spirit.

    I had a great time working in our area and seeing a daughter of God enter the waters of baptism. A---- is 11 years old. We have also been working with her Mom. I was amazed at the spirit I felt at the Baptism. It was definitely one worth writing down and keeping in my memory book forever.