"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." 3 Nephi 5:13

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Baptisms and Transfer Week

  Well everyone, I made it another week! I love it here! I am so freaking tired that my eyes just want to shut right now from exhaustion. We set some pretty freaking hard goals last week and were dead set to reach them all. Well after a week of disappointment after disappointment... the lord carried us through and lifted us... we met all of our goals on Sunday night. It was a tender mercy from the Lord letting us set inspired goals and then helping us all the way through to accomplish them! 


  The baptisms of A---- and Bro C---- was a really cool experience! Because of District Conference on Sunday, we got to confirm them right after the baptism which made it so much less stressful! It was such a tender mercy.

  Well everyone... I am going to be in a new area on Wednesday... With a new companion! At Zone Conference President Mehr called me by name and said, "Elder Hill, you are going to be a Zone Leader with Elder Colby Smith... You have a lot of work to do but I love and trust you!" That was the most peace I have ever felt in my life. It was so Crazy... So I'm going to start my duties as a Zone Leader, with my friend from Grenada, which I'm really excited about! I can't wait! Its going to be a really cool adventure that is for sure.



So Long Elder Hardy...Keep Up The Good Work!

  I encourage everyone to read 3rd Nephi and feel the spirit that is found in those inspired words. I just finished reading that book and had a very powerful experience with the spirit and I know that you can too if you commit yourself and just do it! I love the Book of Mormon so much and don't know what I would ever do if I didn't have it. I don't know how people live life without scripture.

Well I love you all and I'm excited to hear about some of your stories back home. Remember to study the scriptures everyday and Preach My Gospel along with it! I love you all!

Love Elder Hill