"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." 3 Nephi 5:13

Monday, May 5, 2014

Transfer Time Again

    Hey everyone! How are my peeps back in the Mormon Bubble? haha Well I'm getting a new companion to come and serve with me in Gouyave. His name is Elder Ellis Wilson. I believe he is from Wisconsin and he has been on his mission for about 7 and a half months. He has been in Barbados his entire mission so far, so I'm sure he probably excited to look at some new things. I actually stayed in his apartment with him when we flew to Barbados for Zone Conference a few weeks back, so i'm pretty pumped!
    Well we found a new man named Bro. Th----s...He is really cool. He has been taught by many missionaries before, but lost touch with them. Elder Larson and I found him and taught him about God for our first lesson. He replied "are you angels" it was pretty funny! But He was our cool find this past week!
   As far as skyping... I will be able to on Saturday because of travel purposes. Sundays buses don't run from here... but on Saturday they do, so I will be on sometime in the afternoon. I hope that works.  But man oh man am I excited! I just can't wait to hear everyone again... it just seems like a month ago we did that... it's going to be so good!   Have fun this week so we can have things to talk about! :0 

Love ya
Elder Hill


Hanging out at church:




Saying Goodbye to Elder Larson