"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." 3 Nephi 5:13

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Teach And Testify

   Well Everyone... I have been super busy this past week! I really don't know where the time went. It feels like I was just sitting at this computer and trying to think of what to write. It's hard to know what to write because it feels like the week is just ONE MASSIVE DAY with naps every now and then. I do enjoy emailing and hearing from you all! I really do love and appreciate everyone of you! Just FYI, transfers are on the 12th - I will get a transfer call this friday so we'll see what happens.

   This week was really great! L-- CAME TO CHURCH! She told us after the regular block that she really enjoyed it, and that she was going to bring her little girl next week with her. She is super amazing. She has been doing a great job at keeping all of her commitments and praying to know if what we teach is true. She has come to the knowledge that the Book of Mormon is true, and that she knows she will live with her family again. I really hope she can get baptized and bring the rest of her family into the church as well. I was so happy yesterday I just couldn't express into words how happy I was. I love when investigators make it to church after a long time of teaching. It just makes me feel so blessed to be in the presence of a child of God that he trusts us with their teaching. It is truly an amazing feeling. I love being able to feel Gods love for his children as I teach them. It has really taught me to be sensitive to the spirit. I love being a missionary...never thought I would... but I know now that the Lord loves me and is watching over me. 

    I know for a fact that The Book of Mormon is True and that Joseph Smith Restored the Church of Jesus Christ back onto the Earth. I know That Christ Lives and through our trials we will become stronger. I know that the words in Ether 12:6 and Ether 12:27 are direct words unto us all. Weak things will become strong and we won't recieve a witness of truth until after the trial of our faith! I know that we can repent 70x7 and that God will always forgive us! I have used the Atonement in my life and have reaped the benefits that come along with it! I'm again grateful for this time to be serving and I love every minute of it... Sometimes I feel like I can't do it, but then I remember I've made it this far and look at me now! I love the talk by Edward Dube... never look back! only look forward... then when you finish you can look back and say "look how far I have come" I know that missions are hard and that it's excruciating at times but my faith and spirit have grown so much I can't believe it! I truly am being taught from on high and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!










As you can tell, Aaron is experiencing tremendous spiritual growth as a missionary.  As he teaches the people about the gospel and testifies of its truthfulness, his own testimony is strengthened.  He loves the people and knows that he is in the right place at the right time.