"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." 3 Nephi 5:13

Monday, February 10, 2014

Fat Tie Goodbye!

Hey Everyone!
So today I have been officially out on my mission for 10 months! I just want to let everyone know that I'm BEING TRANSFERRED TO GRENADA!!! haha!!! I got a phone call from the Assistants on Friday around 4:00 pm and they say "Elder Hill, are you ready to go explore the jungles of Grenada? I'm like ahh Heck Ya!" They started laughing at me and then expressed how awesome Grenada is and how its pretty similar to Tobago... but more population, and the member work is going good! I'm grateful for the chance I had to be in Tobago... I was blessed to have 4 baptisms in 4 transfers. I've had some great experiences here and made some true friends. Now I go to my third area. I'm so excited I can't even stand it!


















Tying the Hulk...     
every departing Elder from Tobago has to sign it and try to tie the fattest knot