"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." 3 Nephi 5:13

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Christmas in the Caribbean!
























12/24/13
Sorry today's email is going to be short I don't have a whole lot of time to talk... because we will be talking tomorrow when we SKYPE!!!! BOO-YAA!      I got your package... but i'm not opening it until tomorrow because i have to open a present for christmas morning!

One story I had this week...
On Friday before our branch Christmas party we taught Liz. We had a lesson planned for her. We were going to read the Story of Enos. And focus on receiving answers to her prayers... and really how to pray. Then we were going to watch 'My Soul Hungered'... It is an amazing clip that i want you all to watch sometime. At the beginning of the lesson we asked some follow up questions about the Book of Mormon and how her prayers have been going. She told us that she feels so good whenever we come by and that the things in her life that were before so stressful, she has found more peace and love in her life. We taught the lesson and then after the clip, we asked some inspired questions... really listening to the spirit. We asked if she feels this message is true, and then if she wants more peace in her life... and to live with her family forever. We invited her to be baptized... because we already knew in our hearts that she was going to say yes! She accepted a date for the 25th of January. It was a really cool experience for the both of us and we are seeing her again in an hour so that is why I have to go! But I love you all and I am super excited to see you all tomorrow! I only get about 40-45 minutes so it's not very long... about like last time. But again I am very excited to see you! I love you all and MERRY CHRISTMAS!