"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." 3 Nephi 5:13

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Pruning The Lord's Vineyard in Tobago

    I  just want to tell everyone that I am very grateful for all of your support in helping me to decide to go on a mission. I really wasn't wanting to and didn't see the point of going. I hope that I can change into the man that God has intended me to be and I am truly grateful for the decision i was encouraged to make. I love the people i'm serving... The love i'm talking about is the type of love God has for everyone of his children. Charity. I have been doing a lot of study on Charity and how we can increase it. There are lots of different ways we can and it is a life long process. 

    I feel that i have been blessed as a person, because now that i'm in Tobago and i see white people everyday, i'm almost scared to be around them... i know, who would have thought! But Overall I'm truly grateful for the decision i made to turn my papers in and have enough faith to go on a mission for the Lord... pruning his vineyard and putting new grafts into the limbs of the fruitful trees. (Jacob 5) I really love that story and i hope you all can go read it and tell me what you think. I promise you that as you do the Lord will teach you and you will be able to relate it to something in your life.