"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." 3 Nephi 5:13

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Graduated Greenie

We are working hard every day!  I'm not in the training period anymore so we are going out at 10:00 now. Maybe that's why the first few days of the week seemed longer - I had an extra 2 hours of proselyting time. After everything fell through on Saturday, we went back to the apartment and prayed for guidance. I asked Heavenly Father if this is what he wanted to have happen today and i felt so much peace i fell asleep on my knees for like 40 min haha. I was so tired and sick of walking.



Some of the things that are really hard is when you are feeling the spirit and your companion is feeling the spirit and your investigator is definitely feeling the spirit and you invite them to be baptized and thy say no, i don't want to leave Pastor C---'s Church...that makes me vex boy!  It's also really hard to teach Hindus and Muslims, which is most of the population.  


I'm really starting to love what i'm doing out here.  The people are really nice and it took me a while to adjust but I love the feeling i get when someone accepts the message and humbles their self and repents and gets baptized and completely changes their ways.


I love everyone so much and their encouragement and support for me being out here serving our Lord and Savior.  I have learned a lot to trust in my Father in Heaven because he knows what I'm experiencing and he knows how i feel.  I love him so much and i know that i'm doing the right thing no matter how hard or stressful at the time, it's helping me grow.

Love, Elder Hill


Laughing is a great stress reliever!