"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." 3 Nephi 5:13

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Baptisms!

"Saturday was really good. Sylvester was a little nervous at first but after he was baptized he was grinning ear to ear.  He definitely had the light of Christ in his eyes after he was dunked.  Afterwards we took pictures and went to the cultural hall and the missionaries did a musical number.  It was really powerful.  As they let the congregation bear their testimonies I got up and shared mine.  I can definitely say this mission thing is growing on me."




"Anil's baptism was really great. The Spirit was very strong and the program was super powerful.  We had an investigator show up to the baptism as well.  I was able to do the Confirmation in church and give him the Gift of the Holy Ghost.  Anil is being taught the New Member Lessons now and absolutely loves the Doctrine and Covenants."



So proud of these young men...ALL of them!