"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." 3 Nephi 5:13

Monday, July 1, 2013

Testimony

My testimony is growing everyday of my mission.  I'm having a great time teaching and it's actually one of the best things I like to do.  The spirit I feel is pretty amazing...

I know that this is the Restored Church of Jesus Christ.  I know that our Heavenly Father loves us and that he sent us here to succeed and not to fail.  He is always there for us in our time of need and it is up to us to put forth the effort and go to Him first.  I know that the Book of Mormon is the Word and Work of God.  I love everything about this gospel and I absolutely love being a disciple of Christ in the West Indies.  I may not get a bunch of baptisms like the missionaries in Guyana but I know that people have been prepared for me to find them in Trinidad.  I have to be diligent and obey with exactness to experience these miracles set aside from God for my own personal Conversion.  As I teach about the messages that Christ has given us to teach, with out a doubt in my mind I know that God lives and he is with us all along the way guiding us back so that we can live with our Father in Heaven Eternally!  My Calling gives me Authority...my Authority Gives me Power...I am a Missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and I love my job of bringing lost souls back to our Father.  I know that the Atonement of Jesus Christ is Real and the healing power that comes with it is extremely powerful.  As we live what we learn our faith is constantly increasing.  I know that my testimony is still growing and I know that as we try our best God will do the rest.  My prayers are for the people so that they can find their way back to our shepherd, savior and redeemer.  If anyone is thinking about serving a mission - DO IT!  I can't believe the things I've learned and the things I'm soon to learn.  I love my Heavenly Father and I Know that I'm supposed to be here in The Caribbean.  Even though it's really Warm down here I Love it!